1. Aishwarya Rai After all the criticisms about Ash’s weight post pregnancy, the Former beauty queen silenced critics with her slim and radiant look as she posed in traditional Indian wedding dress for a jewellery advertisement.
2. Jennifer Lopez J’Lo gained over 50 pounds while she was pregnant. She thoroughly enjoyed the9-month ride binging on her favourites, but yes, she was also smart enough to cut them all down after the birth of her twins. Through the help of a meal plan and constant exercise, the singer was able to slim down to her original size.
3. Jessica Simpson The 32-year-old mama lost 40 pounds after her pregnancy. Although she gained more than she actually expected during her pregnancy, major dietary adjustments did bear fruit!
4. Malaika Arora Khan Last but definitely not the least; this yummy mummy has been an inspiration for most mothers. She’s a perfect example of how one must juggle - having babies, maintaining career and staying fit. Something every woman loves to be!
5. Beyonce Knowles The 30-year-old dropped a whooping 60 pounds after she gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter. If you’re wondering how she managed to get there, then yes, sheer willpower and regular workouts did the trick!
Founded in 2003, LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 150 million members in over 200 countries and territories. Members are able to create, manage and share their professional identity online, build and engage with their professional network, access shared knowledge and insights, and find business opportunities. Its platform provides members with solutions, including applications and tools, to search, connect and communicate with business contacts, learn about career opportunities, join industry groups, research organizations and share information.
No. 2: Apple
Apple designs, manufactures and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players, and sells a range of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. The company's products and services include iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, the iOS and Mac OS X operating systems, iCloud, and a range of accessory, service and support offerings. It also sells and delivers digital content and applications through the iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store.
No. 3: Qlik Technologies
Qlik Technologies sells software solutions that deliver data analysis and reporting solutions. QlikTech's software platform, QlikView, combines enterprise-class analytics and search functionality. Customers range from middle market customers to large enterprises and include Autodesk, Campbell Soup Company, Colonial Life, The Dannon Company, ING, Kraft Foods, and Nasdaq OMX.
No. 4: athenahealth
athenahealth is a leading provider of cloud-based business and clinical services for physician practices. The Company's service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management, electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base and integrated back-office service operations. It has clients operating in 46 states and the District of Columbia. In 2012, Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Technology Review Magazine named them one of the Top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
No. 5: Equinix
Equinix connects businesses with partners and customers around the world through a global platform of high performance data centers, containing dynamic ecosystems and the broadest choice of networks. Platform Equinix connects more than 4,000 enterprises, cloud, digital content and financial companies including more than 690 network service providers to help them grow their businesses, improve application performance and protect their vital digital assets. Equinix operates in 38 strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia- Pacific and continually invests in expanding its platform to power customer growth.